Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
19 January, 10:42
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Here’s my take.
* Trump, first mentioned HCQ and Zpack as a therapeutic. Fake media, of course crucified him, and the 3 letter agencies (&DS) conned, physicians, and scientists to write false papers against those therapeutics.
* Operation warp speed. Vaccines were not the Pfizer and BioNtech vaccines. Pfizer and BioNtech made an agreement November 9, 2020 after they stole the election from Trump.
* Harris and Biden both said they would never take trumps vaccines.
* The Biden administration immediately shut down “operation warp speed” and started “Covid response” I believe that is when the clotshots were made available and distributed.
* Pfizer even mocked Trump in the Chicago Tribune and said that these are not his vaccines https://www.chicagotribune...
PENN again 🤦‍♀️ https://www.pennmedicine.o...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
20 January, 02:08
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
That's a great post.. very post-on-able.

A friend was giving up today and she cited Trumps pro vaccine stance, which I've found tough to swallow at times... especially with the extended waiting... not that I have been... well sort of.

Anyway, thats a great post and I am going to go and post it on to my friend who was down on this issue today. Thank you.

TxGirl4Trump -UM @TexasGirl4Trump
I basically Ran all of this personally by Dr. Peter McCullough at CPAC in Dallas this Summer, he validated that these death jabs are NOT Trumps. He mentioned another Chinese company involved w/ the Death Jab Agenda, starts with an S but I have not able to find it. He and I spoke in passing, right before Trump took the stage, so I did not get to write anything down! I was just glad to know that my research was correct! Not Trump’s Shots! 🙌

I can’t wait to see what Trump Reveals about the entire Vaccine Circus!! 😬🙏
02:23 PM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
20 January, 06:17
#Sinopharm #vaccines China

Covid-19: China’s Sinopharm mRNA vaccine approved for clinical trials

https://www.msn.com/en-xl/...

20 January, 06:55
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
Yes! I think that is the Vax Dr McCullough was takking about! I heard him recently talking about how DARPA was involved as well. He knows what is Up. 😬

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
20 January, 06:14
This is great to know. Can we figure out an exact timeframe when these shots changed for the worse, like certain months in 2021? When did the shots actually come out and curious to know how many actual viles were saline or ivermectin/HCQ? Really hope it comes out soon!

20 January, 06:59
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
From what I can tell, once they “Officially” (unofficially) stole the election, nothing was probably any longer safe!! 🤷‍♀️. So anytime after 11/09/2020 🤷‍♀️.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
20 January, 03:08
I actually just commented similar, Trump did not agree with mandates, masks, schools and businesses closing. The deaths from the jabs started when The Resident was put in place. Somebody posted yesterday that Trumps vaccine was made from Kodak and was all natural, I guess we will find out.

20 January, 03:53
In response Rosa Rutherford to her Publication
Wow. Yes now, I remember him talking about Kodak 👍!! When “Resident” took over, remember suddenly there not any more vaccines available?

Why?

Beacuase they were changing them out! 🙌

Also Trump would say Fisa instead of Pfizer in certain situations. Not sure why yet!