Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wordnerdette @wordnerdette
20 January, 08:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What if getting the vax and not getting the vax are both right decisions depending on a person’s conscience? This is a spiritual war. Did you stand up for what you believe?

In Romans 14:14, Paul writes “I am convinced, being fully persuaded in the Lord Jesus, that nothing is unclean in itself. But if anyone regards something as unclean, then for that person it is unclean.” They were discussing what was ok to eat or drink. The food is not the problem. Vegetarians’ convictions about harming animals make eating specific foods a violation of their conscience but for others, meat is fine.

Is the vax the same? I will never get jabbed. But some felt it was their duty to protect others. If genuine, their bravery should be admired because they stood up for what they believed what right at the time.

Also, the people I know who have had side effects are those who caved and took it knowing they shouldn’t. You can not KNOWINGLY violate your conscience and not expect consequences.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 January, 09:55
In response wordnerdette to her Publication
Thank you…. As a veteran
we are still forced to wear
face masks and vaccines are
heavily pushed in
our VA Hospitals.
Those of us that did not
comply to their mentality are
now RED FLAGGED for
a behavioral problem.
I watched a Korean War Veteran
suffer in pain,
while staff complained
he was not wearing a face mask on
Good Friday of 2020.
When are the
VA Hospitals going to be
held accountable for
the vaccine injuries and deaths as a
result of an experimental vaccine?

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
Not much infuriates me more than to see how our vets are treated esp. seniors. They see their country being destroyed along with being mistreated. Fookin horrible
12:38 PM - Jan 20, 2023
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StobyAmerican in this post can reply
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
20 January, 02:27
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Many senior veterans in nursing
homes will have their deaths
listed as anything other than
covid related.
My husband employs older
war veterans….
two are vaccinated,
having multiple health issues they
never had before.
How do we hold accountable
healthcare negligence in
our VA Healthcare system?

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
20 January, 02:36
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
We need justice soon.