Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
23 January, 03:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Same! I stumbled across him years ago...and he's kind of who started me on the wakeup process! It snowballed from him. Definitely pray that he is doing well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
22 January, 06:02
Pigs Trafficking Children through the Ukraine Embassy in Washington DC???
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
11 18 2019 feral porcine in Broward County - YouTube

FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER * Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criti...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 06:04

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
11 18 2019 feral pigs in FL In tx can kill feral pigs - YouTube

FAIR-USE COPYRIGHT DISCLAIMER * Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criti...

22 January, 06:09

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
11 25 2019 enemies picked over by the birds - YouTube

22 January, 05:59
Abel Danger’s Field McConnell sings “Lead Me, Guide Me” originally by Elvis - YouTube

Elvis Presley. Elvis On Tour. 1972. Song: Lead Me, Guide Mehttps://youtu.be/BIlJ91mvXzcJENNIFER MAC’s be deliciously healthy® NEWS at https://www.thejennife...

22 January, 05:57

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
22 January, 12:15
I think we can all relate who are Here.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
21 January, 01:33
I go pEdOhUnTiNg later this year in his honor. These demons deserve ZERO MERCY and as much pain and suffering as can be put to them.

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
21 January, 12:19
big part of my awakening. remember when he would eat a sandwich while talking? good days.

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
21 January, 11:24
You guys know about:

ALGN Radio Rumble Channel?

https://rumble.com/user/AL...

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 January, 10:37
So many Patriots in his Age Range that brought so much to us younger ones! (RDS, Veronica etc etc etc) Praying there really is Time Travel and events that we thought happened, were reversed or stopped. (Hopefully many are safe and sound and their return will be the Silver Lining for HOPE, LOVE & PEACE as they unite us ALL…John, Diana, Robin Williams, Kappy etc. etc. etc). 🙏🙌🙏🙏🙏🙏🥰

memes matter @NoComment
21 January, 10:35
❤️🤲

Only followers of this user (LIsenman) can see their posts

Lily B.... @LilyB
21 January, 10:32
Me too!!!

21 January, 10:31
Remembering Kirk was with Field, Sharing also with Timothy Charles Holmseth.
https://anonup.com/thread/...

21 January, 10:29
Love You Field and the light you have shared.
💜💜💜🙏

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
21 January, 10:19
so agree…bring back Field

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
21 January, 10:16
Me too, I wavered between thinking he was a crazy old kook, and needing to hear more. I used to listen to his show while gardening. He would entertain me while I dug up weeds and planted.💗

Victor This Guy @This_guy
21 January, 10:16
Field is one of my personal heroes.🤗🤍🏁🤍

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 January, 10:15
Love you Field - thanQ Patriot!!! 🙏 💕 🦅 🇺🇸

POL POWEROFLOVE @Yogi
21 January, 10:14
Me too. He was one of the originals.

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
21 January, 03:17
SES

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
21 January, 12:54
Me too, along with the calls from Mad Dog.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
20 January, 08:07
I do too . . . alot. I never thought we would have to do this without him. He kept us laughing in between the tears. I feel so blessed to have learned so much from him. I always refer to him as my favorite Veteran. I want this over and I pray that I am blessed to be able to help him with the Ranch. I hope that's still in his plans. He is truly an amazing human being.

Gerald McLaughlin @VOODOOAIR
20 January, 07:00
Simpke solution, just listen to Gene Decode...

Marti McFly @MartiMcFly
20 January, 06:38
To my understanding Guy Brummel stated that Field took money from a kids organization with Cristen W.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 January, 06:59
In response Marti McFly to her Publication

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
20 January, 03:17
No one else could pull off dancing around in pink shorts signed by Sheriff Joe Arpaio while wearing a JFK Jr. mask! Great man, huge heart and God's warrior.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
20 January, 01:43
ALGN (A Little Good News) ☺️
https://rumble.com/v1fb5sh...

20 January, 01:38
from Paula Loves Children! ❤️ Doing God's work. ☺️
https://rumble.com/v17syl9...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
20 January, 01:31

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
20 January, 01:28
Me too! We love U Q- ❤🤍💙

20 January, 01:09

Debbie Reynolds @TinderTime
20 January, 01:26
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
❤️