Kim Runner @kimrunner
Happy Friday...Pay it Forward! ♥️
10:53 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
22 January, 12:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Wow... he is so steady in his speech and in his walk... at 95.... amazing! After being in the environment of war.... God bless him! Beautiful man, beautiful warrior...😢🤗😎💗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 11:48
😢 I miss my uncles. Sweet video. I had the best childhood because of the goodness in my extended family. We had all of our family parties/celebrations in the VFW hall growing up. Many of them were in the JFK room. I hope they are watching over all of us from heaven. The only one left is my Dad's brother who flew B52 Bomber planes in Vietnam. I am glad they weren't here to understand that they were all Banker's wars. This man is so sweet.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
21 January, 11:44
I served on Guam in the 70s and there were lots of stories about the Kamakazi pilots hiding out in the jungle. They didn't know the war was over. They would come down at night and steal fish & other food items.
I hope they grabbed some blankets too!
Beautiful island.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
21 January, 11:41
I was taught to do this as a little girl. My grandfather and 7 uncles were all Veterans and my mom taught me anytime I see that someone is a Veteran to thank them. I love showing them my appreciation.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
21 January, 11:28

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Wow isnt that cool sometimes just talking to some one is more value than giving them money. Made his day looks like.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Wow isnt that cool sometimes just talking to some one is more value than giving them money. Made his day looks like.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
20 January, 01:05
More good people than bad - over the holidays a young female paid for my husbands groceries - he said no - she insisted- it's contagious - we will do it now

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 January, 12:57
Happy Friday Kim. 😄❤️😄

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
20 January, 11:38
💞💞💞💞💞

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
20 January, 11:36
Then.
Now.
Forever.
Together.
😁😁😁

Foxy Roxy @FoxyRoxy
20 January, 11:18
I love this! Thank you for sharing ❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
20 January, 11:09
Awww❤️🤗✨😇

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 January, 11:08
This Vet is a National Treasure for sure! We should do more for them!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
20 January, 11:07
Mornin’ Kim 🙏🏼🥰
🥲He’s Awesome!
Yes pay it Forward!! ❤️💫

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 January, 11:06
This!!! what it’s all about. ✨🥰

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
20 January, 11:04
I L❤️VE this! 🥰🥰🥰

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
20 January, 11:02
We gotta do better by them, GITMO cleans the house, med beds in VA instead of hell pharmakia a great start.

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
20 January, 11:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
As well as the children, the elders, the homeless and our animals . Our miracles Stephanie 🙌

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
20 January, 10:56
What 🙌 Blessings

Whimma Texas @Whimma
20 January, 10:55
💜