Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 January, 09:16
I dont sweat the fact the my parents and step parents got the vax, even my 23 yr old daughter, I did all I could to impress upon them my opinion with true factual information as presented to me backing it up, but in the end its all their choice, while understanding this, I also know God has a plan for each of us, they are healthy atm, and in the event something "may" occur I remember its Gods' Plan for them even as I cannot see their way, HE is their guide.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 January, 09:26
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
My mind is twisted and I am with you on this.
The lady that raised me got the vax, sister and monster in law also.
I try to justify in my mind, that God does have a plan, and if people pass, it may be because they would not be able to survive or handle what I think is coming. It will take strong, rebellious, angry people to make it to the other side. Through Gods grace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it