Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
I dont sweat the fact the my parents and step parents got the vax, even my 23 yr old daughter, I did all I could to impress upon them my opinion with true factual information as presented to me backing it up, but in the end its all their choice, while understanding this, I also know God has a plan for each of us, they are healthy atm, and in the event something "may" occur I remember its Gods' Plan for them even as I cannot see their way, HE is their guide.
09:16 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
20 January, 09:26
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
My mind is twisted and I am with you on this.
The lady that raised me got the vax, sister and monster in law also.
I try to justify in my mind, that God does have a plan, and if people pass, it may be because they would not be able to survive or handle what I think is coming. It will take strong, rebellious, angry people to make it to the other side. Through Gods grace.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
20 January, 09:29
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
20 January, 09:23
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
💯‼️