Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
22 January, 11:31
In response memes matter to her Publication
Horses are very social animals. Observe any horse pasture and no matter how big it is, most of the time you will see horses together in proximity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kendall Evans @CountryLove
20 January, 04:00
❤️i have cried so many times watching the love of animals that my heart explodes with tears at their loving pure hearts. horses are everything beautiful
humanity can learn from animals. they are truly better than us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 05:45
In response Kendall Evans to her Publication
no, not better i think,but i see youre point❤️🤲

Allee Kat @AlleeKat
20 January, 01:32
UNSTOPPABLE😊💪🐎

memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 05:45
In response Allee Kat to her Publication
Future Proves past ❤️

Stella Bella @NasNas
20 January, 01:32
😭❤️😊

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
20 January, 01:00
Aw Thats Beautiful

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
20 January, 12:58
😍❤️😍

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
20 January, 11:25
THIS is a MARINE horse
James 5:19. game changer for fam.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 January, 11:18
It is the stallions job to protect his herd... he is doing his job, the same way a rooster protects his hens.

Nature gave him that job, he is functioning according to nature.

Just as men are supposed to... but many men's natures have been hijacked.

memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 05:51
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Animals leading the blinded in many timelines where we foocked up

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
20 January, 11:13
Our last dog, Annabella, pictured as my image, saved my husband's life some years ago. He had a infection in his throat that caused his throat to swell up and had problems breathing. Our dog barked at him while he was napping. She continued barking at him the whole time. She would not let him fall asleep until I came home to take him to the hospital. He was in that hospital for 5 days in ICU.

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 January, 11:12
Beautiful

memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 05:51
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
❤️🤲

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
20 January, 11:09
OMG, loved that

Kaye Revels @WKayeR
20 January, 10:51
Love of Family, Very Powerful 💝💯💥

memes matter @NoComment
20 January, 05:52
In response Kaye Revels to her Publication
indeed