KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 January, 12:03
It all really just blows my mind… Absolutely Everything I think or talk about, I see somewhere & hear in real life, see someone post about, etc… & it’s Usually Quick Like… Even my private thoughts 💭… It 🤯.
Is this Happening with You?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
Yes I will think something and it happens so weird! Not always instantly but i know when i call out for God steps in no matter whether I’m stuck in the chicken coop an elevator or have a bunch of scammers to dea with in the horse world, God is always there! Im trying to keep my thought focused on good things like God tells us to and also being careful woth whats coming out of my mouth! Every negative thought I have, and there are many, I make it a point to say God has got us and my babies praise God and King Jesus King of all kings!
07:25 AM - Jan 20, 2023
Only people mentioned by Lalanic777 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laura Anon777, click on at the bottom under it