KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
It all really just blows my mind… Absolutely Everything I think or talk about, I see somewhere & hear in real life, see someone post about, etc… & it’s Usually Quick Like… Even my private thoughts 💭… It 🤯.
Is this Happening with You?
12:03 AM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Chris Foisy @ChrisfcanadaMAGAPATRIOT
21 January, 08:31
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
yup

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
21 January, 10:12
It happens a lot with my husband and I. I'll think something while he is away and he will bring it up or bring something home. I ask if he's reading my mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
20 January, 10:07
Absolutely, Synchros off the charts, Exciting, Amazing, beautiful, blessings.
LOVE
💜💜💜

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
20 January, 10:54

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
yeah there I posted a reference to the Movie Tenet and look in my feed a Katisthesea post a Juan O Savin post how they show us things in Movies I mention in my post that has to rewatch the movies to see what they might be showing us what wild synch especially if you know what movie I am talking about.

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
20 January, 09:38
Almost EVERY day!

It's SO COOL!
💫😇💫🙌

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
20 January, 07:26
serendipity.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 January, 07:25
Yes I will think something and it happens so weird! Not always instantly but i know when i call out for God steps in no matter whether I’m stuck in the chicken coop an elevator or have a bunch of scammers to dea with in the horse world, God is always there! Im trying to keep my thought focused on good things like God tells us to and also being careful woth whats coming out of my mouth! Every negative thought I have, and there are many, I make it a point to say God has got us and my babies praise God and King Jesus King of all kings!

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
20 January, 01:05
Same

Ange Love @LoveM
19 January, 09:03
Yes...

True North @TrueNorthGirl
19 January, 05:41
YES.
It’s freaking me out!

nobody somebody @Cuedin2it
20 January, 07:27
In response True North to her Publication
its the HolySpirit flexing. Just pray and stay po

... Fighter @Fighter
19 January, 02:40
yes, random videos from tiktok "for you" work as answers when you think of questions...always

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 January, 01:57
Yes.

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
19 January, 12:33
Constantly. Was at my sisters house talking about someone, and in they walked. Things like that are happening and people from the past are reappearing random!

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 January, 12:18
yes it is! ❤️🙏

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 12:08
Kiki, I just made a similar post. Experiencing these same things daily. Third eye beginning to see?

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
19 January, 11:56
All the time, Kiki, all the time. 🙌🏼❤️🙏

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 January, 11:35
I find it is a key word or phrase.

Today's key word - MAFIA.

Is voice of God tech being used to push us in the right direction?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:32
Yes except when very sick.
Literally had something thrown at me out of the freezer I was looking for the other day that could not have possibly just fallen out right in my hand.
Wanted to meet and get to know Juan last year and out of the blue someone I dont even know invites me to be his plus one for dinner he won on a chance golden ticket drawing.

Many other things when I am in joy the universe just lines things up.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
19 January, 11:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
🙏 In John 16:24, Jesus stated, “Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete”. ❤️ 😊

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
19 January, 11:02
Yes, words are powerful . creation of the world was spoken into existence ... choose wisely what is said or thought

We are creating our destiny

Ron The Best is Yet to Come @Ringo4maga
19 January, 10:56
Yes you can feel it in the air - follow your heart but follow your gut too Vibes are UP UP UP

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
19 January, 10:17
YES!!!

thought of my friend from va bch 2 days ago-
4:44 she texts me- from out of the blue- videos from our children camping long ago---what???

and on and on.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
19 January, 09:59
constantly...

every day, all day!

#collectiveViBeS

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
19 January, 09:29
Yes Kiki! Good things and strange things and things that have just made me think the AI is stronger than ever. Like when you think about something and it pops up in an ad in your email??? I don't let it bother me anymore, I shrug those type things off to definitely being in a matrix. We are on our way out though, we are breaking through.

And the telepathy...yes, I sense it, it comes stronger now. It's all beautiful. YOU are beautiful sweet Kiki!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
19 January, 09:27
Yes! I noticed it happening more this week. I was manifesting a 3 day free trip to a resort spa in AZ last sunday and the very next day this resort was offering a sweepstakes giveaway for 3 day stay plus all spa services included! lol

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
19 January, 09:26
yes.

Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
19 January, 08:27

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 January, 08:20
Intuition is off the chain! I have noticed we dont even have to text our fellow digital soldiers the we have know for 5 years were confident they have already seen the message were not sending any more!

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
19 January, 08:06
🙏YES YES YES THIS IS HAPPENING.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
19 January, 08:02
Its crazy