Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
20 January, 03:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've had many Red Lines VL...
1.) My family abuse cycle--everytime I tried to walk away, they played victim & I could never escape!
2.) Finding out about what they do to baby Harp Seals in Candada every winter and then watch Food Inc documentary on Netflix.
3.) I was never political, I prefer LOVING everything and finding a way to see the best in every perspective, but TRUMP is the first and LAST President I will ever vote for. I will NOT be showing up to VOTE in any elections going forward. This movement, which I joined in 2020, I thought was supposed to be people standing up for our country and our children. I saw Trump getting attacked out there that was my third red line..I saw good anons getting banned such as yourself for posting GOOD VIBE videos...fucken stupid...
4.) The Christians attack against you for speaking up about Earth Medicine & your spiritual beliefs.
5.) The attacks against ELON and people wanting to steal his LEGACY from his children.
6.) Anons ungrateful att

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
i can relate to most of these, ESPECIALLY (1)..

every time i’ve tried to escape toxic family abuse cycle, they’ve roped me back in via guilt and victim play..
06:34 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by lucassebastian in this post can reply
20 January, 03:09
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
This is for you personally Lucas Sebastian--What I see within you and I want to let you know that it is going to be alright. The nice thing about VK is that he is an ascended master who comes to teach and he is patient and kind and loving--he is an excellent teacher and I love him--especially his playlist--it has proven to be one HUGE therapy in my life. The thing about his playlist is that it has a little something for everyone there. I have been through most songs, probably not all, still looking for a specific song--my problem is there are so many songs that it is hard to find and pull the one I want, well there are 3 missing I think at this point. Anyways--My point is, is to use his playlist to build your own sacred playlist that reminds you of VK vibes but with only the songs that feel like strength, family, patriotic, and spiritual songs to you--I purchased Spotify premium so I can go through the list and skip songs--I can share with u through DM only--gotta figure out PW stuff

20 January, 03:16

Lucas St. Sebastian @lucassebastian
21 January, 03:50
thank you so much!!

20 January, 02:58
In response Lucas St. Sebastian to his Publication
Yes, and the system is designed to support the criminals versus the ones actually telling the truth. The way they have everyone trapped is because they do not teach critical thinking in public schools so people cannot see that they hand their rights away daily to the enemy and his lies. There should honestly be no reason people are so stuck they have to put down another person to feel better.

People need to be living from the heart vs. the ego. Pride, power, greed, lust, and gluttony is getting this world nowhere. People forgot how to fight. I am sure there are some on here that also agree and are sick of seeing good people fight battles that can be solved pretty simply. We see you struggling so we pull straight towards you to focus heals and all you do is like the post or ignore...that fucken hurts an empath/psychic/telepathic healer people! This is abusing love and not allowing it to fully penetrate the trauma you have. My best advice at this point is to find a good psychologist.

20 January, 03:01
PeaQ of what is inside this book--

https://open.spotify.com/a...