Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
20 January, 12:23
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
my take is: i visited my mom (94) and her friend last tuesday, both not sick but not healthy too, both vaxxed/boostered. i already advised her to “start moving” again bc of her lymph. 😳👀👈🏼

next day i was doing my job being an exorcist, so i work with energies and i was attacked so bad 👿 it almost knocked me out. 😳👀
i was sick for 2 hours, vometing.

i always am “sick” when i transmute the 👿 to light but this time i couldnt transmute: i was on the floor. it got me.

i thought it was a combination of some food/drinks i couldnt handle and that why i was sick.
the lumbs were bad indeed 😳😳😩 and a sharp pain in back between shoulders could be indication of overworked thymus and/or thyroid 😳😳

now i read this
wtf is happening ?

bit of conclusion:
1) if your body/lymph is already overworked, trying to get rid of chemicals etc, it will get over the top after visiting ppl who had the vax?
2)that interferes with the energy to work with and opens up for 👿 forces?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
20 January, 12:53
In response Marina OfLight to her Publication
How do you know you are being attacked by 👿?
Im going to start doing near infrared treatments on myself and hubby(hes vaxxed) it helps with inflammation and getting lymph flowing among other things but these are two big ones to me. I feel feverly, hot and headachy constantly being around vaxxed people. 85% of my clients are vaxxed id say. Its making me exhausted, mad, anxious, scared, frustrated.

Marina OfLight @MarinaOfLight
omg .. thats horrible.
👉🏼 I am just beginning to connect the dots so i dont have all the answers .. yet.

but “how to know if its a demon attack” well .. it looks like that!
so you seem bodily ill/body is ill 👈🏼 much to say about this subject tho 😳👀
01:25 AM - Jan 20, 2023
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarinaOfLight in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Marina OfLight, click on at the bottom under it