Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 January, 07:55
Ruff going with Trump defending the vax. Any stance he takes is going to hurt him in the polls. Most people trumps age took the vax. Begged older family members not to take it. They didn't care. They give me the crazy smirk since they are fine to this day.

Only a couple of Gen Xer's I know took it. Always get lumps under my armpit after hanging out with them for an extended period. However they are healthy also.

I don't have much to go on. I do know we are constantly lied to by the apparatus. Many of the sport figures that have 'died' are part of the club. AI can create thousands of videos with fake testimonials. Hard to trust anything at this point.

What I do trust is myself. Vax is a Red Line for me.

This all feels very scripted. Like a carefully designed segue for Ron DeSantis. Pro-vax vs anti-vax candidates.

That's my take. What's yours?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 January, 09:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
19 January, 09:58
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I listened to President Trump talk about Kodak and that they were going to make ventilators. I knew that was B.S. I believe they were involved in the jab in some way, but I also believe they are involved with MedBeds with the military.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
Kodak may have been making medbeds
10:26 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MarjonQ17 in this post can reply
AK_ Kiff @AK_Kiff
20 January, 01:39
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
I'm involved in a proof on concept nonprofit that is working with vibrational healing. I have been impressed so far. It is Quantum Healing Systems. They are working on something similar to the med bed but are calling it the Q Arc. The basis of the vibrational healing is from Tesla's work.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
20 January, 02:14
In response AK_ Kiff to her Publication
There are a few doing this on the east coast. Medbeds use sound and light a higher technology. The military will be in charge of them to start. And use of them will be free.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
19 January, 11:01
In response Michele Q17 to her Publication
Exciting times and I grew up with Kodak so what do you think will we get before and after pics from Kodak when someone uses a med bed :) lol I cannot wait to see everything coming our way.