Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
19 January, 04:54
πŸ’žπŸŽ‰πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
19 January, 04:59
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I want to see him come back as President: I want to see Biden take off the mask (on every network): I want to see videos of all those who have been arrested and who will never hurt another human being: I want to see all of the assets confiscated from the evil ones used for humanitarian reasons - providing homes and food for those who cannot afford it anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 05:09
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I want to see all of those things as well, Judy,
& WE WILL!

I've always agreed with VK on this point:
VP isn't fitting for John.
He is a President.

Yes he has to be elected, but do you know a soul
Democrat or Republican
who wouldn't vote for him?

#victoryofthelight

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
19 January, 08:08
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
most new aged generations don't even know who he is. sadly

19 January, 08:14
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
They will. BIG time πŸ˜‰

#Q

Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from AQ. PATRON, click on at the bottom under it