Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Twitter software dev is getting sloppy and messy.

By design?
08:26 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
20 January, 12:17
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
“Elon” purchasing Twitter was by design to eradicate the social engineering of society. Twitter will cease to exist just as Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok will cease to exist. All were involved in election interference and have been ceased by the military alliance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 January, 04:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
19 January, 10:31
I agree - could be by design OR there are still saboteurs working at Twitter (or both).

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
19 January, 10:30
twitter: brought to you by the same guys who make auto pilot😉
feel free to fall asleep or play those cool video games at highway speed

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 10:25
What are your reference points?
What do you see that we do not?
Relevance?

Nana took ONE programing course in college and that was all it took to know it was not my cup of tea, I understand those that love it, but that simply isn't me, not my preferred way to create here, now.

However apparently in one or more lifetimes before Nana was one smartass scientist and when I am in the visions of remembering I do feel the thrill of creating there.
But then when I am there it is working with ETs and others on some really cool shit.
Some of my fav visions.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
19 January, 10:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
There are no Scientists there are only people who fake it til they make it. There are no Doctors. Again fake it til you make it. There are just people trying to survive no matter what title you give yourself or that you bought at your college of expensive choice. Scientists paid someone to call them smart. The true scientist will not be found in a college he will be found in a home made lab with no teacher but him or her self. He or she will have no recognition because to them its about love of what they do. Not promoting ones self. True leaders Geniuses Heros dont care about status they just love what they do and find away to do it.

Bigly Free @BiglyFree
19 January, 08:47
They banned me from Twitter at the same time they banned Trump. I couldn't get back on until I wrote them last week that I never published a single "tweet" on Twitter so what gives? (I just followed Trump). They wrote be back and told me I am unbanned; said they thought I was a bot. BS. They could have dropped me a note to confirm if I was human. I have still not gotten back on because I can live without Twitter.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 January, 08:39
I can believe that. It runs better than it did in late November into December. Seems faster.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
19 January, 08:29

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
19 January, 08:27
Can't answer Doq. Still suspended.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
19 January, 08:51
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Same but i check up on Catturd and others from time to time. :)