Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 January, 07:01

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
19 January, 07:14
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
The Q team cant promise that!! How many loved ones have people already lost to the vaccines, hospital practices, corrupt police departments, DAs, judges, provoked violence, antifa, poison in our food & water etc. etc. It's a strange bold statement to make and it has bothered me since I found Q 💔 Is it a faith based statement??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
Let’s try and be good and kind and when we can’t let’s just be quiet . Why you would wanna come and argue with me is just beyond .
07:29 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
19 January, 07:34
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Nope, read again. Not arguing and believe me I am every day focusing on the positive and staying in faith but they cannot possibly guarantee that our families are safe. That gives people the wrong impression and I don't like it. Lets them sit back on their laurels waiting for someone to come rescue them which is not going to happen unless God takes over and does it himself ❤️🙏 We are obviously all awake here on this format but we can't get complacent. Sometimes we have to take matters into our own hands and ensure our safety and survival!!