Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 January, 09:04
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
false hope............
.............. sorry .......... had it not been for the plandemic maybe true -but that changed everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 January, 09:49
In response Waiting4Home Anon to her Publication
You are the second person here tonight that has called me out on my Q posts because of your ignorance and doubts. Telling me I have false hopes when I block people it’s not personal it’s spiritual I don’t do low vibes go find your tribe elsewhere .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
19 January, 07:26
VK’s Time Stamp on Twitter yesterday

:)

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 January, 07:32
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
:) ❣️

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
19 January, 07:14
The Q team cant promise that!! How many loved ones have people already lost to the vaccines, hospital practices, corrupt police departments, DAs, judges, provoked violence, antifa, poison in our food & water etc. etc. It's a strange bold statement to make and it has bothered me since I found Q 💔 Is it a faith based statement??

Julie Casey @Trump2023
19 January, 07:29
In response Kelly Major to her Publication
Let’s try and be good and kind and when we can’t let’s just be quiet . Why you would wanna come and argue with me is just beyond .

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
19 January, 07:07
💞🙏💞💗🦅