LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
19 January, 04:35
Elon Musk on the rabbit hole of Ice Ages, Magnetic pole shift (breaks the Climate change sham)

🌍 ❄️ 🔥 🌱 🔄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 January, 04:48
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I think it sounds like someone is feeding Elon the words he speaks.. its quite staccato... like he is waiting for little bits of dialogue...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I notice Elon doesn’t go deep in sensitive topics but does gives tidbits, small facts, just pieces, so people can look into things for themselves instead of telling people what to think. I believe that is for 2 reasons, 1 - at his level of influence he has to be careful how how he words things & 2- he doesn’t believe in telling people what to believe, he wants people to trust themselves & do their own research.
04:52 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 January, 08:38
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
or a robot