LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA @LightHeartAnon
Elon Musk on the rabbit hole of Ice Ages, Magnetic pole shift (breaks the Climate change sham)

🌍 ❄️ πŸ”₯ 🌱 πŸ”„
04:35 PM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
20 January, 08:58
In response LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA to her Publication
From what I have read.

The suns dark twin orbits every 3600 yrs

This is a solar system containing Nibiru the Annunaki homeworld.

Nibiru has an unstable atmosphere requiring atomized gold (although why the Annunaki don't just find another planet to live on is beyond me)

The Annunaki used to bring slaves to mine gold, but some bright spark (Enki), decided it would be more efficient to create native miners, to continue the work, while they are out of orbit of Earth.

They used their own dna to accelerate early hominids.

But denied them the 'godlike' powers of immortality, telekinesis, telepathy, clairvoyance, that is our 'junk' dna (however the Bible does talk about old Testament characters living very long lives...)

These are the powers we are starting to access.

They realized that they would need to leave overseers to ensure the gold continued to be mined, I am assuming they allowed some more powers to be left on in them.

Just what I have read.

Nibiru is o

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon β€’ LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 January, 10:37
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I’ve read that too & heard it discussed on ancient aliens. I’m open to it but these days its hard to know what is really true anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
20 January, 08:37
they interrupt him at all times ans Elon speaks in mid sentences .. cant und nothing really

20 January, 10:32
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Yeah I don’t like that!

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
19 January, 04:48
I think it sounds like someone is feeding Elon the words he speaks.. its quite staccato... like he is waiting for little bits of dialogue...

19 January, 04:52
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
I notice Elon doesn’t go deep in sensitive topics but does gives tidbits, small facts, just pieces, so people can look into things for themselves instead of telling people what to think. I believe that is for 2 reasons, 1 - at his level of influence he has to be careful how how he words things & 2- he doesn’t believe in telling people what to believe, he wants people to trust themselves & do their own research.