JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 January, 01:23
The Maestro misspells stolen again with a missing space at "anymore"/ 91.

#GodWins

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
Im getting so sick of Trump whining its not a good look. we fkin get it, they stole it from you and us. Can you talk Revenge NOW.
02:52 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Yvonne_M in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 January, 03:23
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
I'm getting so sick of Trump winning.

https://youtu.be/ZmnOJSUkj...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 10:19
Come on ya'll we have NEVER had so much winning, not in the 4 yrs now that I have been in this thing.

We are having all these horrible crimes that we have been posting about for yrs and yrs FOOKN FINALLY getting enough traction to be on public MSM channels!

THAT IS DAMN H-U-G-E!

Not to mention all the news coming to light more almost every day HUGE indicators that the NESARA or some form of the monetary system changing over to a metals backed system will actually happening!

I know it seems we have given up on the two elections but we really have not.
WE NEED MILITARY INTERVENTION and there are events that MUST happen to prompt it, IMHO and it truly looks like we are getting closer to that every day now.

We have passed the pivotal point to win this outright I believe.

WE ARE GAINING SO MUCH GROUND HERE YA'LL!

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
19 January, 10:57
Ready 4 sum magic!🪄✨️✨️