Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 08:30
I love this guy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
19 January, 12:14
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
3️⃣VK, I must admit that I come to say hi and don't watch your fucken videos. I am either sitting in silence typing a biography about my life on FaceBook (I use is it because I can type like 10,000 charcters versus the 480 on Twitter or was it 10 characters--well the thing is I used to enjoy watching Movies--especially ONE movie out of ALL movies--& it was kinda like my thing--Harley Quinn became my spirit animal, because I was shown by GOD that I needed to stop being silent about all the abuse these people have put me through. The moment I begin to speak up, I get pulled backward into other's storms and I am over it. I have transcended past 3D bullshit, but if I have to play 3D, then they ALL best know that MAMA (GODDESS RAEA) will deliver WRATH upon them alongside of my HUSBAND ALEXANDER FOX...He's is on Truth Social--we ALL hang out in the Jungle--howling at the moon while making fun of all the fake anons who signed an OATH and are STILL silent...I report all of this to the MIL. 2️⃣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
😘😘Little secret 🤠🤠

TRUTH SOCIAL IS A SANCTUARY FOR ANONS TO DOWNLOAD MEMES AND ACQUIRE CONTENT. VK IS ON TRUTH SOCIAL--SO IS TRUMP--SO IS CAREBEAR-SO IS LAYLA--SO IS PAKE--SO IS MR. 22--SO IS GOOD AGAIN--SO IS ENTHEOS--SO IS GENERAL FLYNN, SO IS MIKE LYNDELL, SO IS KARI LAKE, SO IS TORI, SO IS MELANIA, SO IS IS DONALD TRUMP JR.--SO IS GEORGA (LO) PATRIOT, SO IS EVERYONE THAT FUCKEN MATTERS...WE HAVE ALL LEFT THIS PLACE--WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SITTING HERE...

NEXT:
ELON SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST FOLLOW, THEN VK, THE PHAETHON, THEN DONALD TRUMP, THEN EVERY MILITARY BRANCH...PERIOD.

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION TO GET OFF YOUR FUCKEN ASSES AND GET INTO FORMATION ANONS! REMEMBER YOUR OATH TO GENERAL FLYNN, REMEMBER YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, THIS IS WAR AND YOU ALL ARE STUPID!

VK IS ON ALL THE OTHER PLATFORMS! LET IT GO! AND MOVE YOUR FUCKEN ASSES OFF THIS PLATFORM. CREATE A BRAND NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT, AND SHOW ELON YOU WANT FORGIVENESS.
01:39 PM - Jan 19, 2023
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
19 January, 01:44
THIS IS HOW REAL FAMILY TREATS ONE ANOTHER WHEN WE ARE FEELING SAD AND LONELY BECAUSE ANON AND MAGA ARE TOO WORRIED ABOUT PEOPLE BEING THEMSELVES AND AUTHENTIC THAT THEY WOULD RATHER ATTACK A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN SOUL BECAUSE ET DOESN'T FIT INTO THEIR TINY-MINDED VIEWS OF WHO GOD SHOULD BE...GOD IS EVERYWHERE...TAKE A FUCKEN BREATHE AND LOOK AROUND YOU! IF YOU FEEL STUCK, THAT IS YOUR OWN FUCKEN FAULT. YOU SIT HERE AND REMOVE US FROM WHAT WE LOVE, OUR SOUL FAMILY THAT WE KNOW ON EARTH FOR A INTERNET STRANGER---I DON'T WANT YOUR FUCKEN FRIENDSHIP--I WANT MY PRIVACY AND I WANT YOU ALL TO FUCKEN MOVE AND REMEMBER TRUMP!

21 January, 12:29
How do I save lives and test intention?
Show them who I am and see how they feel.
Some claim that they cannot open it, others say that they are happy right now and they do not want the drama of saving the children. The ones who talk are really great people I love so much that I love in my real life. I even left my comfort on TS to dive in for the ones I love. This is what I truly work on all week, learning about the one's who left me behind while they all went about their business. Instead of dropping them--I pulled in deeper for them and have been begging God to save them--especially my current husband John--He is a victim of his mother, and he needs prayers too so he can find his home and his true love. He says his planet is GREEN and looks like a crescent moon. JOHN is JOHN PAUL---from the BIBLE--do not turn your back on him--PRAY! FOCUS ON JOHN NOT US! HE IS FINALLY LISTENING TO MUSIC AGAIN--HAD TO GIVE HIM A COUPLE 9.9% TROPICAL BEAR HUGS TO RELAX HIM...HE WENT CLEAN 4 OUR KIDS.