Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
27 January, 10:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
me too.. oh my days.. what in tarnation... If he says, the word "concernit" I will be convinced that he is truly from The South and just pretending to be from Australia. 😁😄

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
20 January, 04:29
“The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.”
THIS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Helena Patriot @UltraHelenaPatriot1776

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
19 January, 01:46
Legends of Giants are Real,
Nature
architecture
Giant variant of Pandora
This kinda brings me to Avatar, Pandora big green world,.. is there a connection to the box? What is meant by Pandora's box?

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
19 January, 12:14
3️⃣VK, I must admit that I come to say hi and don't watch your fucken videos. I am either sitting in silence typing a biography about my life on FaceBook (I use is it because I can type like 10,000 charcters versus the 480 on Twitter or was it 10 characters--well the thing is I used to enjoy watching Movies--especially ONE movie out of ALL movies--& it was kinda like my thing--Harley Quinn became my spirit animal, because I was shown by GOD that I needed to stop being silent about all the abuse these people have put me through. The moment I begin to speak up, I get pulled backward into other's storms and I am over it. I have transcended past 3D bullshit, but if I have to play 3D, then they ALL best know that MAMA (GODDESS RAEA) will deliver WRATH upon them alongside of my HUSBAND ALEXANDER FOX...He's is on Truth Social--we ALL hang out in the Jungle--howling at the moon while making fun of all the fake anons who signed an OATH and are STILL silent...I report all of this to the MIL. 2️⃣

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
19 January, 01:39
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
😘😘Little secret 🤠🤠

TRUTH SOCIAL IS A SANCTUARY FOR ANONS TO DOWNLOAD MEMES AND ACQUIRE CONTENT. VK IS ON TRUTH SOCIAL--SO IS TRUMP--SO IS CAREBEAR-SO IS LAYLA--SO IS PAKE--SO IS MR. 22--SO IS GOOD AGAIN--SO IS ENTHEOS--SO IS GENERAL FLYNN, SO IS MIKE LYNDELL, SO IS KARI LAKE, SO IS TORI, SO IS MELANIA, SO IS IS DONALD TRUMP JR.--SO IS GEORGA (LO) PATRIOT, SO IS EVERYONE THAT FUCKEN MATTERS...WE HAVE ALL LEFT THIS PLACE--WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL SITTING HERE...

NEXT:
ELON SHOULD BE YOUR FIRST FOLLOW, THEN VK, THE PHAETHON, THEN DONALD TRUMP, THEN EVERY MILITARY BRANCH...PERIOD.

THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION TO GET OFF YOUR FUCKEN ASSES AND GET INTO FORMATION ANONS! REMEMBER YOUR OATH TO GENERAL FLYNN, REMEMBER YOUR COMMITMENT TO THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION, THIS IS WAR AND YOU ALL ARE STUPID!

VK IS ON ALL THE OTHER PLATFORMS! LET IT GO! AND MOVE YOUR FUCKEN ASSES OFF THIS PLATFORM. CREATE A BRAND NEW TWITTER ACCOUNT, AND SHOW ELON YOU WANT FORGIVENESS.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:46
Good morning VK!

Will 1-19-23 be a day to remember?
Family on AU is ready when ever ya'll are!

APL-521
Q post 521

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 000000 No. 9
We are FIGHTING for LIFE.
We are FIGHTING for GOOD.
We are at WAR [@].
NOT EVERYTHING WILL BE CLEAN.
[SCARE] NECESSARY EVENT.
Do you TRUST the US Military?
Do you TRUST the Chain Of Command?
Have FAITH - WE ARE IN CONTROL.
PATRIOTS.
PATRIOTS DAY.
HAVE FAITH.
YOU WERE CHOSEN FOR A REASON.
YOU ARE BEING PROVIDED THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF INTEL TO EVER BE DROPPED PUBLICLY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD.
USE IT - PROTECT AND COMFORT THOSE AROUND YOU.
WHERE WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL.
Q

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
19 January, 12:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 January, 12:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hope our military is more trustworthy than Brazils.

That situation has gone quiet, which makes me think its not a good sign.

https://www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/brazil/2023/01/bolsonaro-already-considers-extending-his-stay-in-the-us.shtml

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
19 January, 10:55
Yes, when DJT asked (tears ago) where the bodies were buried?, That is what he was talking about! :)

Mike Anon @Mike314
19 January, 09:11
Nothing to see here, folks...move along.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 January, 08:33
💯

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
19 January, 08:33

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
19 January, 08:25
So many sheep have eyes to see, but blind minds, exactly.
Watch the third episode of the Matrix documentary… at the end, Neo gets blinded by sight, but his open mind saves everyone.
WYKYK

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
19 January, 07:37
C’mon Brudda! 😄

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
19 January, 01:37
Cont'd

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
19 January, 02:57
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
lol...

Turtle Lips @TurtleLips
19 January, 10:26
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
lol are you dizzy?

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 January, 12:38
yeh.
pretty funny
the best comedians find the humor in truth telling
Carlin
Lee Evans
Robin Willams
etc.

Truth Hippy89 @LoveMontana
19 January, 12:25
“ When I say I got your ass… I mean I got your asssss…”
I adore him.
I also love that one guy who shows similar content and always says, “And look at this, family…”

Irish Scot @IrishScot
19 January, 12:06
ha! me too! the second I hear his voice I am engaged with what he is saying. so enjoyable and of course fascinating perceptions!

LeLe John @Grace1125
18 January, 11:53
thats what she said 🥰

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
18 January, 11:38
same

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
18 January, 11:37
And He’s Always Right on Target!
🙏🏼🥰

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
18 January, 11:35
He has a great delivery😄

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
18 January, 11:29
Love this dude so much. I want this type of energy TBH.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
18 January, 11:28
Me too VK!!
This is his link 😊

https://thebullyslayer.com...

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
18 January, 10:50
Yes he is great. Always wondered about Jack and the Beanstalk: English Fairy tale 1734 - really ?

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
18 January, 10:23
My Momma KK sent me this earlier & is telling me all about the Giants now & the Giant Forests 😎

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
18 January, 10:27
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
According to Vedas in Yuga cycle the ages see a gradual decline of dharma, wisdom, knowledge, intellectual capability, life span, emotional and physical strength.
Satya Yuga – Virtue reigns supreme. Human stature was 21 cubits (33 ft 6 inches). Average human lifespan was 100,000 years.
Treta Yuga – There was 3 quarter virtue and 1 quarter sin. Normal human stature was 14 cubits (22 ft 4 inches). Average human lifespan was 10,000 years.
Dwapara Yuga – There was 1 half virtue and 1 half sin. Normal human stature was 7 cubits (11 ft 2 inches). Average human lifespan was 1,000 years.
Kali Yuga – There is 1 quarter virtue and 3 quarter sin. Normal human stature is 3.5 cubits (5 ft 3 inches). Average human lifespan will be 100 years.

YerMotherShip 1776 @YerMotherShip
18 January, 10:07
Me too - the way he talks draws my attention