KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
19 January, 12:03
It all really just blows my mind… Absolutely Everything I think or talk about, I see somewhere & hear in real life, see someone post about, etc… & it’s Usually Quick Like… Even my private thoughts 💭… It 🤯.
Is this Happening with You?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:32
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Yes except when very sick.
Literally had something thrown at me out of the freezer I was looking for the other day that could not have possibly just fallen out right in my hand.
Wanted to meet and get to know Juan last year and out of the blue someone I dont even know invites me to be his plus one for dinner he won on a chance golden ticket drawing.

Many other things when I am in joy the universe just lines things up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
🙏 In John 16:24, Jesus stated, “Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete”. ❤️ 😊
11:34 AM - Jan 19, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Royalraven in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Royal Raven, click on at the bottom under it