Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Lots of helicopters over London yesterday evening and all night. Just a 1/19 coincidence… probably.
12:03 AM - Jan 19, 2023
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
19 January, 11:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:33

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
19 January, 09:01
I tracked one heavy duty military, unidentified helicopter last night, landing at our regional air port, refueling probably.

There is a Marine base in Yuma, although, usually, the helicopter beacon displays type, and other info for the tracking... this just detailed 'military'.

Only reason I looked it up was it flew right over the house, and fairly low.

I did see a report saying they had nuke sniffer helicopters flying over Phoenix, ahead of the Superbowl... do not know if that is true, or if the one I tracked was connected.

Just putting it put there

America First @AmericaFirst17
19 January, 06:12

19 January, 01:27
Patriots - We have allowed this SICK & DISGUSTING culture to take reign in our world for too long. We must ROOT it out from all media, books, movies, magazines, music, etc.

WE ARE THE CHANGE.

https://thinkcivics.com/ny...

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 01:23
1/19 seems to be important.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
19 January, 11:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Mirror

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
19 January, 12:06
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
Wow, I just posted the same thing!!! "Great Minds Think Alike!!!

19 January, 01:04
Frens, pls help me share this to as many people as possible.

https://worldcouncilforhea...

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
19 January, 08:48
In response America First to her Publication
NAC + BromelainAC

https://www.researchgate.n...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 11:34
In response America First to her Publication

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
19 January, 12:20
Good field report thank you.

19 January, 12:24
In response Nadine Trevour to her Publication
Whats KC up to of late ? Low profile ? thank you

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
19 January, 12:19
Lot of heli action in my area today as well Utah, USA. Some are squawking & large number not.

19 January, 12:20
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
Thank you for location update.