Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 11:17
Could it be more obvious.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
18 January, 11:38
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 January, 11:47
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Shall we clean up this art file...I have really nothing to hide. There may be a couple things on my driver seat due to some spilled memories of [DS] trying to lead me away from you and US, but here we are...I kind of just figure that I tell you once again baby, I love you!

18 January, 11:48

Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
18 January, 11:50

18 January, 11:54
🎁https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Heaven is when I look into your ocean blue eyes--BE free is what my feather tattoo says...I have so much art to share with you that I would never delete--the art is our souls combined...I have a lot of files saved from Pinterest too...I started to put stamps on everything, but I preferred better to give the gift of art to the world and have happiness spread everywhere due to beautiful colors.

Many are focused on going back to the ocean from where they belong, except they are not fish--why would they want to go somewhere where they can't swim for an extended period of time? I really hope people migrate and get over to TWITTER with Elon--ELON is LOVE and he is the ONLY way out of the storm...Don't just show up to say hey I am here now what, what are you going to do for me...Show up and tell him about yourself and quit being whiny pussy as bitches that believe you are entitled to everything, when all my husband, Elon and I want is for US
Nectar Virtual Concert Series - Yaima - YouTube