Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
18 January, 01:33
frenz - I need a miracle and some prayers. my landlord is selling this house and wanted me out by Friday the 20th. I have not found someplace to move to yet. I need to rent a room vs an apartment but have come up with nothing for an entire month. most of what i'm coming up with are scams that want all your info before they will show the home. please send love and light my way:(. I know miracles can happen fast but I'm in terrible shape right now. Thank you in advance

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anna justice @Truth_
18 January, 11:14
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
I would call a real estate office and ask for help. Then you will know it is legit.
Best wishes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
yes. an agent would work off the mls or their own listings which i can get off zillow. my issue has been i can't afford that. i'm in need of a room vs a house or apartment. agents don't work with rooms. they're private owners only
11:29 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response anna justice to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sadiemarie04 in this post can reply
anna justice @Truth_
18 January, 11:45
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Agents work with all kinds of real estate these days, even short term AIRBNB type rentals. I would reach out and ask them to direct you.
Nothing to lose.