Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Pilots out of Luke are sure thundering across the sky tonight.
09:03 PM - Jan 18, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
19 January, 12:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Yep - it's been crazy the past year. Lots of action day and night. After 24 years living in the area I would say that all the action isn't the norm.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
18 January, 10:10
Was on the west side of the valley today and noticed all the jets out of Luke, busier than normal.👀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
19 January, 12:08
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
I have worked out in the west valley for 24 years and the Jet action has been crazy for some time. Normally, 3 jets in the morning flying west was normal. Now I see them all times of the day in groups of more than 3 and flying low. My friends that live in the area say that they are quite active at night as well now.

UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie donated @Patriot4Freedom1776
18 January, 09:30
🙂 They been pretty busy lately. Love the thunder over my house.

19 January, 12:12
In response UM Patriot4Freedom_1776 Eddie to his Publication
My friends and I always say "sound of freedom" when they are flying over. I work out West of Luke and I love hearing the Jets. Lots more action lately. Low flying and loud!