sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 January, 08:05
The Washington Post

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern resigns ahead of election
Story by Rachel Pannett • 18m ago

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, who won global praise for her leadership style during the coronavirus pandemic, announced her resignation Thursday ahead of national elections later this year.

© Provided by The Washington Post
“I have given my absolute all to being Prime Minister but it has also taken a lot out of me,” Ardern, 42, said in a statement. “You cannot and should not do the job unless you have a full tank, plus a bit in reserve for those unplanned and unexpected challenges that inevitably come along.”

Her ruling center-left Labour administration will vote Sunday on a new leader, who will lead the party to a national election Oct. 14.

ones who didnt do a good job during covid are leaving..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
The best news in a very long time. I bet they got her. She is about to face a firing squad for her crimes or she already has and that is an actor. Was watching Charlie Ward and Melissa Red PIll the other day. 5 booms and MOAB. I have a feeling that something big went down at Davos. I think they got some of the key players. I hope so. It's a good day.
08:19 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downtownjuliebrown in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 January, 11:01
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
i listen to x22 report today as i always do...the political one is very good. so is the financial one...
one of them talks about hcq and arithomycin, schwab thinks he is basically "the man"...sounds like a rift is happennng..maybe thats why not alot of peo this year....etc...should listen to it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
19 January, 02:58
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Thanks I will.