Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
18 January, 05:13
I have some great ideas for AU that differ from what was originally planned but I can't do it alone. It just not in the original budget. I am officially asking for your help in expanding AnonUp to better serve our community. I can't just sit around waiting for regulation clarity on our web3 version. Someone needs to do something. I am prepared to take on that responsibility.

Please consider donating.

https://www.givesendgo.com...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Noelle Noelle @Noelle
18 January, 06:30
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
😇WEGO??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
18 January, 06:46
In response Noelle Noelle to her Publication
Some serious issues over on WeGo...
WeGo was there first and we've been faithful there to research and communicate with honest open conversations. Now we're experiencing mass suspensions for no reason.
Would love to hear your thoughts on this Kobayashi.
Thank you 😊
Katz and a few others who are in the same Honda 🥳🎉💕

Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Going to look into this and see whats up.
07:02 PM - Jan 18, 2023
In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
18 January, 07:31
Thank you I was just going to ask the same thing, help over at WEGO.,

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
18 January, 07:06
Greatly appreciated 🐸👍