Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
18 January, 01:15
Good Afternoon Patriots.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
18 January, 02:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply
18 January, 04:20
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication

18 January, 04:40
In response I Am Just A Fox to her Publication
Heroine (drug) bad
Heroine--Female Hero--Anti Hero by Taylor Swift
Hurricane--By 30 Seconds to Mars
Home--City of Angels--30 Seconds to Mars
Angel City--Sunrise (Nick Kanne, had a dream of him last night--my gay second half who I was in LOVE with) Haven't seen or heard from him in YEARS...so PAINFUL...we used to wind our hips at the GAY 90'S, in Minneapolis, MN after watching the DRAG SHOWS together. You have to be 18+ to get in--it is NOT exposure to children--18+ is suppose to be the legal age of ADULT--IT is NOW 25+ when the BRAIN fully is at maturity pointe. Children will be under the care of their PARENTS until 25 years old. Eighteen-Twenty-Five (7 YEARS) will be spent in MINISTRY for God's TRUTH--TEACHING the ways of GOD through my lessons that I set up in the PAST to be delivered here at this POINTE in the FUTURE. The new space to spend time in MINISTRY is through FACEBOOK with will be RENAMED Cloud Book (cb)[D] in the future--CC will be removed by ADOBE--no one appreciated