Par Nelli @Parnelli
18 January, 09:12
Question....
Knowing what you do about Covid vax, do you trust any vax, past or present? If you're a pet owner, do you vax your pets?
My answer is no, no and no!
Where did feline lukemia, feline aids come from? Wasn't a thing back when! To me, vets are just big pharma drs in disguise!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
18 January, 10:24
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
I agree with you 1,000,000%.

And to anyone who thinks that there are still “conventional vaccines” - think again. There is now only ONE “vaccine” and it is the mRNA “vaccine.”

Our governments (agents of the Cabal at the top) have found a “vaccine” that works at killing us off - with a delay that is long enough to allow for plausible deniability (the sleepers lap that up like its going out of style - anything to placate their egos, which prevent them from accepting that they believed lies and they were wrong…about everything).

There should be no trust in any government, anyone in the health care industry who did not stand up against this, or any corporation (including banks).

Those systems are falling. Time to build anew.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Parnelli in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Par Nelli, click on at the bottom under it