Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
17 January, 11:17
I am making a big change in my life, for the better. It is not an easy one. The details are appropriately private, but it’s fairly ordinary human failure. It means letting go of unholy comforts and escapes, and allowing higher powers to carry me through the troughs of loneliness, fatigue, and occasional despair.

This is much harder than past challenges like getting into Oxford or writing about Q while being libelled in the national press. I have come to understand, via persistent fault, that there cannot be mind and body solutions to spiritual problems. The holy spirit is a thing, and I have ignored it to my cost.

I simply cannot write about righteousness and spirituality without putting my own house in order. I am all out of excuses. Hypocrisy disgusts me, and there is only so much “field research” you need to do to learn about the enemy’s ways of dulling the pain of trauma they inflict.

AU folk “get it” without the religious zealatory. Not grandstanding my woes, just real.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Faith_Family_Freedom in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
22 January, 08:35
In response Truth Grace to her Publication
❤️‍🩹Thank you, again.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
22 January, 11:38
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
🙏❤️

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
22 January, 08:33
Thank you - needed today - God Bless

22 January, 11:38
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
❤️🙏

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
18 January, 05:43
thank you i needed that

18 January, 05:59
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
You're welcome!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
17 January, 08:28
🙏💞🙏

18 January, 04:05
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
💞

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 January, 08:12
TY and also back to you as well!!!

17 January, 08:14
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
💞

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
17 January, 08:11
Thank you.

17 January, 08:15
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
😉 You're welcome.

❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
17 January, 08:11
✝️🙏💥😃👍❤️

18 January, 04:07
In response Daniel Sunday to his Publication
😉

Freedom Fighter @Verity21
17 January, 08:09
I receive it. Thank you!

17 January, 08:17
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
It is my pleasure❣️