Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 02:18
I keep thinking about Flynn's 30 more day tweet. I couple that with fake Bidans executive orders don't have teeth until 30 days which started on the 20th. Since everything has to be done legally and by the books, these can never take effect. That means we are winding down the show soon. Different events will occur at different times, but conclusions are on the horizon. I've enjoyed the show, but can't wait to have the real commander in chief back in the spotlight. After all, he did win Bigly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
If Bidens EO's arent even valid, or fake, how are people on the Pipeline and Border Wall UNEMPLOYED?
05:42 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot66 in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
07 February, 05:45
In response Jim SOS to his Publication
Are you sure about that??? Where's the proof??? Executive orders take 30 days to go into effect. Click the link.

https://www.thoughtco.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim SOS @Patriot66
07 February, 05:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
i dont know any personally, but there were people in a discussion on here saying their relatives and friends were put out of work. Confusing.

MellyQMel WWG1WGA @MellyQMel
07 February, 09:56
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I have noticed that ALL says "Presidental Action" which is a "Executive Action" they wont hold any legal weight in court. They're basically a "WISH" list.