Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 04:50
😂Ladies and gentlemen the weekend.😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
07 February, 04:52
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I have expected that MJ will make his reveal here but stuck without a way to view so someone will hopefully fill me in :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 February, 04:54
In response Having Fits to her Publication
Are you without tv? It is on CBS and we could get that station without cable.

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
07 February, 04:56
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
carrier in Ohio has dropped cbs.. anyone w direct TV cannot get cbs channels at all...

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
07 February, 05:02
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
https://www.cbssports.com/... Try this because I checked and it is the same as what is on the air right now

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
07 February, 05:11
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
thanQ! i will do so..

Tammy Knapp @ohbaby86
05:36 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Cindie Wilson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ohbaby86 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Tammy Knapp, click on at the bottom under it