Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
😂Ladies and gentlemen the weekend.😂
04:50 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
09 February, 02:23
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
looks like he got she shit beat out of him in mkultra mind programming.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
08 February, 02:55
I believe he was cloned 3 x's maybe twice . But, look dont he look like Jim Carry In The Mask one clone ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jenn Cook @Jlp12b
08 February, 05:42
?Why? Now he looks like Lil Kim

JenAnn I Am @JenAnn
08 February, 02:58
He looked better with the bruises 😳

Peacock LoveBling @Peacock6
08 February, 12:24
oh my!

Trunk Monkey @Trunk_Monkey
07 February, 09:48
i dont own a tv and am at home. so i dont know what happened at half time. anyone??

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
07 February, 09:50
In response Trunk Monkey to her Publication
Just your everyday luciferian halftime trainwreck.

Daine Hurley @Canuck04
07 February, 09:17
howd they get the halftime picture with the red light and his jacket???

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
07 February, 07:54
Another Jackson vibe
Is that LaToya? 😂

Bobbie Hunley @BobbieQuilts
07 February, 06:33
You need to watch this video from Pryme Minister before the halftime show! https://t.me/santasurfing/...

Denise America @DeniseIsAwake
07 February, 06:17
MJ and I born same year lsitening to him
J5 were my fave then just Micheal. This guy does not sound like MJ.
Give me a break.
No surpirses are coming besides the commercials
The impeachment trial will make the SUper Bowl seem like a puppy show.

Guin Evere @Guinevere
07 February, 06:13
An excellent resource for symbolism in music
https://vigilantcitizen.co...
https://vigilantcitizen.co...

Jet Q77 @JetQ7
07 February, 09:33
In response Guin Evere to her Publication
Great article, thanks for the share.

BoS Simms @BoSimmsMtl
07 February, 06:10
as if that's the same person lol

Alana Sayler @asayler
07 February, 06:08
plastic surgery wasnt real.

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
07 February, 05:53
and he peels off the mask to present the real non dead Michael Jackson...what a movie!

Willow My dogo @Willow5
07 February, 06:14
In response Meeshak N Friends to her Publication
That would be epic!

Beth Servidio @BServantofGod
07 February, 05:39
Third picture looks like Joe Jackson, Michael Jackson's father

Razz Matazz @RLH10
07 February, 05:29
Whoa. I will definitely be tuning in to the half-time show after watching quite a few of The Weeknd's videos this morning. He doesn't seem to like the Hellywood lifestyle...and all that entails, so my spidey senses are telling me this very well could be the most entertaining show of all time.

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
07 February, 05:16
get ready for the big satanic show so far

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
07 February, 05:15
MJ

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
07 February, 05:15
Oh my.

Only followers of this user (onward) can see their posts

Wesley Duckett @ItsShowtimeFolks223
07 February, 05:09
For Real? Did he do this?

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 05:48
In response Wesley Duckett to her Publication

Patriot Girl_3 @PatriotGirl_3
07 February, 06:47
In response Wesley Duckett to her Publication
over under on a mask being pulled off to reveal someone else...JS

Storm Kennedy @Storm1721
07 February, 05:09
The Weeknd is Michael Jackson in disguise!

#ManInTheMirror

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 05:08
What the hell? Dammmmnnn.

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
07 February, 05:08
There is no way in hell that is "The Weekend", surgery or not. I can't wait to see who is behind that mask..... could be interesting

Northy UK. @Northy
07 February, 05:07
Already been proven as nonsense, and 'done' for publicity to promote his stuff. He doesn't look like that now. He never truly looked like the picture in the right either. You should know that, considering the things you post.

Lori Sherry @LimaAlphaSierra
07 February, 05:22
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Finally, someone gets what ive been saying!

Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
07 February, 06:26
In response Northy UK. to his Publication
Ok genius.

Field of Light @EartherealArts
07 February, 05:06
Creepy prosthetics.

PRORENFX for The Weekend
https://www.instagram.com/...

https://guardian.ng/life/t...

❤❤❤Tammy Dowell❤❤❤ @TammyDowell73
07 February, 05:03
EEEEWWWWWW

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
07 February, 05:02
Should have left on bandages

Nichole Rogers @SavedByGrace
07 February, 05:00
I found this very interesting.....

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 05:07
In response Nichole Rogers to her Publication
wut? oh my lawd..😲😃🔥

Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
07 February, 05:52
In response Nichole Rogers to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏👊🇺🇸

Truth Seeker @Patriotmom68
07 February, 04:59
S, nobody needs cheekbones that high😂

Mike Honcho @BertActual
07 February, 05:03
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
You speak the truth.