Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
16 January, 09:38
someone's missing shoes in another timeline

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 January, 09:57
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
I was watching a crow on my tree the other day and suddenly the crow and the tree became two crows, two trees and merged together. Wildest thing I've ever experienced and no, I wasn't microdosing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cob Cob @Colob123
16 January, 11:30
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I have seen some glitches as well. Pretty cool but also a little freaky.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 January, 11:37
In response Cob Cob to his Publication
Yes...I'm trying to combat anxiety with grounding and prayer-and an attitude of absolute acceptance, but I do get freaked out on occasion.

Cob Cob @Colob123
16 January, 07:21
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I ground as often as possible. I was outside this morning and froze my toes :)

Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it