JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 02:07
VK lobbying on our behalf.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by OccamsRazQr in this post can reply
Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
17 January, 03:42
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
esther being Rosanne or cynthia McKinney?
elaborate for me vk.
please
id say either and or

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Thrash @TNPride5423
17 January, 01:48
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
I would like to know what "soon" means? We have been hearing soon for 7 years now. If soon means 2 decades just let us know. The word soon from anons means nothing. Kind of like the boy that cried wolf.

David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 January, 07:42
In response Jason Thrash to his Publication
The EBS announcement was supposed to come "soon" more than a year ago. We've been through two stolen elections and multiple letdowns by the Supreme Court. We need some good news to tide us over.
I've been hearing that NESARA is coming soon and funds will be distributed starting next week to seniors. If that's another fake news story I'm going to go back to sleep.