Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Alex Rogan @CMHuff98
16 January, 08:00
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
Adopted in 1974 to the best parents ever!!
Now i get to pass that unto my boys.
3 and 2nd coming in June.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
16 January, 08:15
In response Alex Rogan to his Publication
OMGosh!! Great blessings from God! Wonderful parents and now the gift of sons!! Awesome!! Congratulations on your boys!! 💗✨💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 January, 07:59
❤️❤️❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
16 January, 07:56
👍😃❤️💥✝️🙏

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
16 January, 07:44
Amen so true!! :)

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 January, 07:40
Actually mama said, first born was reason for marriage, I they planned, younger was reason she had to stay. LOL only when she heard enough of that and I was a bit older. Cuz I had blonde hair, and they didn't to begin with, got red heads, brunettes, blondes, you name it.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 January, 07:41
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Said she was gonna name me something else down to the minute and Stephanie Michele popped out of her mouth, when they asked.

Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
16 January, 07:50
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Yayyyyy, you were planned!! Sweet story! 💗