Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
DAVOS cancelled????

BREAKING: Over half of the WEF attendees in Davos, Switzerland have CANCELLED their attendance. George Soros and Klaus Schwab are also not coming. WE ARE WINNING! Look for false flags to come...

https://twitter.com/LeahTh...
02:05 PM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
16 January, 03:31
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
16 January, 03:53
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Probably his afterhours party attire. 👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
16 January, 03:55
In response Marijke Kamsma AU to her Publication
Another from Twitter:

https://mobile.twitter.com...

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Vette Girl @Zippin
16 January, 02:39
My mind is thinking of a few scenarios here: (1) klaus, soros and other are arrested, (2) [they] secretly moved locations and are still meeting, or (3) [they] have planned a big FF and did indeed cancel DAVOS. All three scenarios could be true, but without an indication they’ve been arrested, it’s more likely to be 2 or 3. Let’s be vigilanat! Prayers for all people!

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 January, 02:36
It's probably looking like a trap to them. LOl scared little rats.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
16 January, 02:36
It's probably looking like a trap to them. LOl scared little rats.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
16 January, 02:35
Are they afraid that Davos is a TRAP by the military? Lol! Good fun! Or is it because those half are visiting tribunals for interrogation😂🤣

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 January, 02:08
Wow? Seriously? But FBI Director Wray is still going I'll bet ;(

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 January, 02:07
📢👀⁉️ ANYONE CONFIRM ⁉️
WEF DAVOS SWITZERLAND
🚨 CANCELLED 🚨👀⁉️⁉️

Rumor =
A Few Elites backed out
-- INCLUDING the MONSTER HIMSELF
= KLAUSS SCHWAB 🧐😲

The last time this Event was Cancelled -- was MYSTERIOUSLY the WEEK OF 9/11 😲🧐🚨📢

IF TRUE...SUMTHINS ABOUT TO POP 🤬

Sara Legvold @SaraOne
16 January, 03:23
According to Laura Loomer both Schwab and Soros have pulled out of Davos due to unavoidable scheduling conflicts I had a meme but I am never able to post them on AU for some reason.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
16 January, 03:39
I wouldn't take any notice of Jordan Sather, we will find out soon enough I expect.

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
16 January, 02:07
sorry buy why look for false flags? I'm waiting for announcement of arrests of these turds.