Mike Anon @Mike314
If it wasn't for Donald Trump I wouldn't know half of the stuff I know now.

The man helped wake up hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
11:25 AM - Jan 16, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 08:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
😅

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 08:50
its so true !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
16 January, 08:44
I quit my job and go work with him tomorrow!!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 January, 07:59
facts!!!!!!!

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
16 January, 11:30
I second that! I knew a few things, but he blast the wall open for more knowledge about our world and our existence. I will never forget when I saw he and Melania ride down the escalator to make his announcement to run for president, all of a sudden I felt a sense of peace come over me. I knew our world as we know it would change. God Wins!

Mickey Nabb @Mickeynabb
16 January, 11:30
I tried explaining this to a family member yesterday when she told me he has lost followers and divided the country. I told her it's the opposite.

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 January, 11:34
In response Mickey Nabb to her Publication
The programing is intense!

Evangelina @Evangelina
16 January, 11:29
So true Mike! I feel that very same way about our VP as well.
He just isn't front and center like POTUS is.

Xception_ 2therule @purfctlyMpurfct
16 January, 11:29
same. Before DJT I hated anything & everything about “politics” but when he came on board I fell in love with the show. Watching him come in and upset the applecarts made my days😁🤣

Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 January, 11:26
My favorite takeaway is “Fake News”

Mike Anon @Mike314
16 January, 11:32
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
Yeah, and then 0bama started using it...typical liberal tactic.