DO NOT MISS
THE SUPER BOWL
HALF TIME SHOW!
05:07 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by Storm1721 in this post can reply
The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
07 February, 06:18
In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication
I won't watch it but I'm sure that if anything interesting happens we'll hear about it afterwards

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Whitney @CindyP
07 February, 06:09
I wont watch mainly because so many other predicted dates came and went with no happenings. So ive decides a few months ago that i would not. However It will happen and as long as I believe im fine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 06:04
My prediction is, rigged for red equals Kansas City win, 3-3 first quarter, Expect some really pathetic AI and Biden incriminating himself even more down the rabbit hole hopefully an awful glitch and anything that reminds you of prints as the weekend sayings

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
07 February, 06:05
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
sings/performs

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
07 February, 06:10
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
I would love to see KC stomp Brady today

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Please oh please some familar faces show up!!!!!

Michael M... donated @MycoalM

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 05:42
YEAH SURE

sure that "some thing" happens
like at Mount #RUSHMORE
with most epic #Fireworks
of the history of #FIREWORK
the history of the world
the galaxy
and the multiverse

o...like the 2020 #Super #Bowl

i think that this time

i will not even blink
will be soooo cool ..

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
07 February, 05:36
THE MORE THE #HYPE

THE #WORST

THE FAIL
😆

Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
07 February, 05:34
??? Isn't it usually a trashy satanic show???

Christina Maga @Christina71
07 February, 05:32
Wouldn't miss it!!!!!! Show & tell time.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 05:30
Even GEORGE News which we know was the magazine created by JFK Jr. said theid be watching the Half Time Show. So I will definitely tune in. Because when GEORGE News says something, I trust it. As in every single Livestream before Trump said certain Phrases, GEORGE knew them before POTUS said them!

Joe Jay @joejay3000
07 February, 06:08
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Didn't know this. I won't watch the halftime show but I'll definitely come here to see what people are saying about it.

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
07 February, 06:11
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
Be a good time for JFK Jr. to show up, wouldn't it?

Robin Lages @Robinbird
07 February, 05:26
Hope its better than a toaster

North Qf the border P@triot @Rickytee
07 February, 05:26
not sure... after reading this

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
07 February, 05:24
Literally half this platform says to boycott it and the other half says don't miss it....🤷🏼‍♀️

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
07 February, 06:10
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Some of us have to watch it, otherwise what is the purpose of being an Anon and Digital Soldier. If nobody watches, nobody will be able to tell people if something big happened.

sarah valdetero @sassycat7583
07 February, 06:33
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
I was thinking the exact same thing. It's funny because I don't even know who's playing or what channel it's on and I know nothing about football🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

funker junkie @glowsticky
07 February, 05:17
first time i will ever tune in to a super bowl. Never been into it. But I have hopes for something to happen

Eric Travis @Travis159
07 February, 05:17
Nah,, ill pass,, dont care for rap concerts and talentless ghetto rat dance shows....

Chris Miss @alwayschrismiss
07 February, 05:14
i hope there will be a "special guest" who has been gone too long...

Aboriginal Babe @AboriginalBabe
07 February, 05:12
Why?

Donna Martin @Meme17
07 February, 05:10
Ok 💖. I never ever watched it because it was horrible but tonight I will, but only the half tome show 😊

Alisha Green @BroncoBillie
07 February, 05:09
It is the first time in my 52 yr history, I have ever wanted to!! Lol BOOM Coming!