Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 11:56
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
14 January, 08:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
When you say that you get the impression that most here arent near as awake as they/we think, can you give some context for that? In what way? People close to us in “real life” not what they seem? Fewer real people than we believe? Our vision and/or perspective of the physical world being completely off and it actually looks different? We’re literally stuck in a matrix and are actually in pods like the movie?

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 11:44
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
I Am Very Glad You Asked. All of the above and then some. The very nature and size of earth, the out-of-sync calender, the extent to which our children were being harvested, the true and pure evil nature of our enemy, the highly redacted/ edited nature of the Holy Bible, the complete fabrication of our history and these just to name a few. (And there will be more surprises). Given just this, we can agree that we were living in a simulation since it was not reality. What I am saying is that the deeper one goes, the more unreal it becomes. Armor Of God, grounding, and healthy consumption are essential right now. We should be in Tippy Top shape for the next phase of this operation- Comfort And Guide. I pray we're ready but I take nothing for granted. This game is not over until the buzzer sounds. My sole purpose here is to help see the reader to the finish which is actually the beginning but between here and there it's gonna get ruff.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 January, 04:49
Ok, I got it. No more late night potato chips or early morning lemon blueberry scones. And exercise. I will start tomorrow, I promise.

Fan, can you tell us what you are? Are you ai? Are you a messenger, like Gabriel or Michael, the Archangels? Are you a starseed, a lightworker, a soul of a different race completely alien to most of us? Did you volunteer as we did, but you are higher up the totem pole? Are you a WH?

When there are those of us who have finally decided after years of mulling this around in our pea size brains, to just go with it, and believe....it's not ok to say...listen to your own intuition, find out everything through research. If we don't know, we may not know where to look or research.

You all want us to be ready? Treat us like the military, and train us. Teach us. I put it back in your lap, and General Flynns. You want digital warriors, who will help at the end? TRAIN US, teach us or don't rely on us. Or explain yourself better!🙏💗

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
I am a person just like you. I have a military background but nothing that provides me any deeper insights than you save- possibly- my 30 years of Truth seeking. (I was positioned at the Russian Embassy with the USAF for the Bush Sr. Presidential Inauguration on Jan 20, 1989- the day my Spidey Senses got activated.) Everything is going to be fine. I don't tell anyone what to think or believe. I simply model the behavior. You'll see that I primarily focus on VK, The Maestro, and the numbers. If I had any advice it would be to follow where your instincts lead you.
07:27 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 January, 09:27
I believe you, and I am very appreciative that you rely on God, as I do. Wow, I have to say, I will want to hear some stories around the campfire at Anon Island about the day your spidey senses got activated.😇7