Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
08 February, 12:41
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
🙏🇺🇸❤️#WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 February, 09:04
So much for the SUPER BOWL interuption huh!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
08 February, 04:02
In response Danita Rhea to his Publication
i know right! didnt watch the first second i knew they didnt have it in them to do the ebs which wouldve been perfect

Juli Smith @jsfaith_usa44
07 February, 07:02
🙏I'm watching too waiting but want to puke, but noticing the commercials are more toward GOD, humanity, unity, child trafficking, etc. and

Danita Rhea @GentryRose
07 February, 09:05
In response Juli Smith to his Publication
We're AWAKE how about some JUSTICE NOW????

Kelly 1776 @Kelly1776
07 February, 07:00
I am periodically watching the Super Bowl hoping people will SEE THE WOKE A** S***. I feel ill watching it.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 February, 06:44
Yes, it is. Dear GOD, please be with us. AMEN

Gia~~ 1020 @Gia1020
07 February, 06:13
Hope the BOOM is loud enough!!! 💥💥

Only followers of this user (CathySpartanj) can see their posts

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
07 February, 06:25
In response Cathy ForGod&ampCountry to her Publication
Amen!!!

Lil Bulldawg @BulldawgPatriot
07 February, 06:29
In response Cathy ForGod&ampCountry to her Publication

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
07 February, 06:08
This is an UNDERSTATEMENT

Doreen Hambro @Seahorsedesigns
07 February, 06:05
YES!

Patriot Princess @PatriotPrincess1
07 February, 05:51
🍿🍿

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
07 February, 05:45
Wide awake.....and hopeful. However, my new MyPillow is all fluffed up and ready to go just in case.

JC. Campbell @Majomega
07 February, 05:24
Tweet is about New Way Forward Act, H.R. 5383. Status of that is "Introduced", doesnt look like any action with the new Congress. The bill basically eliminates deportation of illegal immigrants for any reason. It even funds previously deported illegal immigrants movement back into the USA.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
07 February, 05:14
oh no i promised myself i would not stray onto twat and read comments from weird stuff. sooo i was perusing thru the super bowl anthem singer and somehow landed on country music people and thought I was safe. ohhh no...some of them are worse than blm .....they were ragging on poor crazy "dangerous" marjorie and she a loony unfit for congress (unlike saints like ilhan or rashida squad) anyway...i feel sick again...and I am ready for a BIG PHAT red pill to be shoved in to all of them enema style .......

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 February, 05:09
Awake & waiting for the credits.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
07 February, 05:08