Meggie Jam @meggiejam
06 January, 02:47
One of the things I've been reading regarding the death Vax, is probability of Vax individuals being diagnosis with AIDs. Sadly, I now have a family member. My 74 year old sister has had lots of side affects from the vaccine, breathing issues and fluid around her lungs; muscular difficulties, constantly falling down,unable to balance. Recently an unset of memory loss,unable to identify close family members, loss of speech issues, etc. She's been in a nursing home for 3 months now. Last week she was admitted to the hospital with more fluid build up in the lungs and trouble breathing. This morning, the doctor diagnosis that she has full blown AIDS. She hasn't been in a relationship in over 30 years. I ask prayers for her two daughters and grandkids as they come to term with yet another horrific blow. Neither are anywhere awake; they are very trusting of the medical system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
15 January, 02:02
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
This is so horrible!

French virologist Luc Montagnier (discovered the virus that causes AIDS) said publicly in 2020 that he believed C19 was created in a lab (true) and that "someone added sequences of HIV" in the mix. He was publicly chastised for this statement, and banned from social media. Interesting if you follow the dots to Fauci and his tie with 80s aids.
I'm sure if you are researching this you have come across the term VAIDS.

I'm so sorry!! These psychopaths need to pay for their crimes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wht 2.0 @wht
You may know the name (Prof) Peter Duesberg, a prominent person in the early days of the AIDS/HIV controversy and close colleague of Keri Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test; both of them adamant 'screaming bloody murder' critics back in the day of Fauci/Redfield and their whole clique of psychopathic killers.

Miraculously Duesberg's website is still up and contains the whole enchilada of the HIV/AIDS scam. The history, the players, the science .. all of it.

https://duesberg.com/about...
07:19 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
Only people mentioned by wht in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from wht 2.0, click on at the bottom under it