Meggie Jam @meggiejam
One of the things I've been reading regarding the death Vax, is probability of Vax individuals being diagnosis with AIDs. Sadly, I now have a family member. My 74 year old sister has had lots of side affects from the vaccine, breathing issues and fluid around her lungs; muscular difficulties, constantly falling down,unable to balance. Recently an unset of memory loss,unable to identify close family members, loss of speech issues, etc. She's been in a nursing home for 3 months now. Last week she was admitted to the hospital with more fluid build up in the lungs and trouble breathing. This morning, the doctor diagnosis that she has full blown AIDS. She hasn't been in a relationship in over 30 years. I ask prayers for her two daughters and grandkids as they come to term with yet another horrific blow. Neither are anywhere awake; they are very trusting of the medical system.
02:47 PM - Jan 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by meggiejam in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
15 January, 07:06
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
🙏 🙏 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
15 January, 06:48
I’m so sorry. Prayers & love heading your family’s way. 🙏❤️😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
15 January, 06:46
Praying for her and her family and you. May God lay his healing hands upon her and make her well. Amen. Love, hugs and comfort sent your way. God Bless.❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
15 January, 06:23
So unfair...so heartbreaking.

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
15 January, 03:57
So wrong . God Bless

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
15 January, 03:56
sending prayers. 🙏🙏🙏

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 January, 03:43
Log on to DOD….

MilitaryTribunals NOW @AllWillBeRevealed
15 January, 06:27
In response URBAN SQUIRREL to her Publication
is this recent?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 January, 07:29
Looks like itsworking as planned

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
15 January, 03:42
This video is a good explanation
as to why your sister has
a diagnosis affecting the immune system.

Stop Complaining @TinaR
15 January, 07:21
I was having a really good day until I listened to this. 😔 I'm glad I listened, but still........ gonna go have that glass of wine I've been putting off.

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
15 January, 08:46
Thanks for sharing this....wow, wow!

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
15 January, 03:36
I’m so very sorry 😕💝

Only followers of this user (Mimi2) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
15 January, 02:27
Praying for this family

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
15 January, 02:19
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Dear Heavenly Father, please wrap Your loving and healing arms around Meggie Jam's sister and family. Please help her sister get better and heal from all that is ailing her. Please give the family, Your love, healing, light, guidance, strength, courage, and wisdom they need to get through all of this. You know exactly what they need, Father. Please let them know You are guiding their pathway with Your healing light and love. If it be Your will, Father. I ask these things in Your Son, Jesus Christ's Holy Name. Amen.🙏❤️🤗🕊️

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
15 January, 02:12
Dear Lord 😭 i am so sorry to hear you arr going through this. in JESUS Name may yoir sister be healed Amen 🙏

please dont believe everything the doctors say
sneak her ivermectin on visits
there are many people on here using it

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
15 January, 02:09
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
15 January, 02:07
sending prayers

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
15 January, 02:05
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼❤️

Par Nelli @Parnelli
15 January, 02:03
🙏❤️

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 January, 02:02
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
15 January, 02:02
This is so horrible!

French virologist Luc Montagnier (discovered the virus that causes AIDS) said publicly in 2020 that he believed C19 was created in a lab (true) and that "someone added sequences of HIV" in the mix. He was publicly chastised for this statement, and banned from social media. Interesting if you follow the dots to Fauci and his tie with 80s aids.
I'm sure if you are researching this you have come across the term VAIDS.

I'm so sorry!! These psychopaths need to pay for their crimes.

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
15 January, 07:01
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
I don't know whether this is a coincidence. but Luc Montagnier died in Feb 2022!

wht 2.0 @wht
15 January, 07:19
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
You may know the name (Prof) Peter Duesberg, a prominent person in the early days of the AIDS/HIV controversy and close colleague of Keri Mullis, the inventor of the PCR test; both of them adamant 'screaming bloody murder' critics back in the day of Fauci/Redfield and their whole clique of psychopathic killers.

Miraculously Duesberg's website is still up and contains the whole enchilada of the HIV/AIDS scam. The history, the players, the science .. all of it.

https://duesberg.com/about...

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
15 January, 01:56
Praying for all involved.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
15 January, 01:55
🙏Oh this is awful! Praying for you all. Praying for her children especially since they will have a lot to process.

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
15 January, 01:50
So sorry🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤❤❤❤❤

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
15 January, 01:47
wow -that is so said and even harder for you- prayers for you both