Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 11:56
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
If this scenario plays out anything like I imagine, I'm not looking forward to it. Not gonna lie. I am not young, live alone and wonder if I'll be able to close my eyes to sleep during the entire time. I know it's not possible to pinpoint TOA. If I could I might pay someone to stay with me 😆

I have had to avoid videos, text etc. relating to the children. It is
far too heavy to carry at this pivotal point in time. They are in my heart and my prayers always.

God willing... If I survive. I'm going to buy myself a Wonder Woman costume. I will have earned the right to wear it.
05:00 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
15 January, 05:06
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Evangelina, if you are as I imagine you to be, you will be the strongest wonder woman out there. Me, I'm more of a tinkerbell, swerving to avoid being gnatted away. Love you hon!

Evangelina @Evangelina
15 January, 05:21
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Love you too {{{tinkerbell}}} 😆😂🤣
You're so funny 🤗😘