Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
14 January, 11:56
Good Morning Patriots

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
14 January, 05:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Lots of feelings today. I appreciate it. It is an opportunity to drop into some of those feelings that we don't always have the courage to express. This is going to be one of the keys to surviving the forthcoming reveals. I get the strong impression that most here still have no idea just how deep this goes so I am repeating my 3 Step Plan for surviving The Great Awakening...

1. Name it.
2. Feel the feelings.
3. Let it go. (Give it to God)

One of my greatest concerns among our family here is how sure everyone is about how ready they are.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Captain Rick @CaptainRick
14 January, 08:29
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
When you say that you get the impression that most here arent near as awake as they/we think, can you give some context for that? In what way? People close to us in “real life” not what they seem? Fewer real people than we believe? Our vision and/or perspective of the physical world being completely off and it actually looks different? We’re literally stuck in a matrix and are actually in pods like the movie?

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Thank you so much for asking Captain Rick. We want to be all we have been called to be, but how can we know what we are in for? We are just guessing and grabbing at straws right now. I'm glad that Jr. Fan answered you. The white hats need to tell us what we are in for, so that we can properly train, in whatever way works for us. God bless.
04:37 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Captain Rick to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it