Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 12:09
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!

Remember to do all you can to stay in high vibes, high frequency

&

Stay connected to God every day.

There are the things that save us.

Lift up your frens and family that are struggling, you might be the only light they have in there day.

WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Merrier @MichaelMerrier
15 January, 06:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Good reminder Nana

Earlier today (past mid-day here as I write) an election of the local council group took place. Just had to call to the earlier chair who lost the seat; I thought that I'd do it because I believe the earlier chair took it pretty heavily. I think the ex-chair did things pretty much as well as they could be done and was there when needed.

It was a long call, apparently very much needed one. Told the ex-chair to take it easy, buy some popcorn and enjoy the show (not exactly those words but you get the point). This Spring may be pretty epic as many representatives are showing their true colors here. A blessing in disguise kind of thing.

Oh the joys of being a local representative in these times - and no, I'm not anywhere big. The corruption and deception do seep in early from what I've seen over these couple of years. I don't know what my role in all this is, but I just keep on highlighting the truth to eyes that do not see and do not want to see.

God bless y

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 03:00
In response Michael Merrier to his Publication
We need good ppl with open eyes in positions of governance from the local level all the way up to the tippy top, hun.
Hand in there!

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
We dont need corrupted Governance at all my Fren! Not all of us agree on this Narrative!
03:02 PM - Jan 15, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Woken67 in this post can reply
15 January, 03:06
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
Well Nana understands that and we will have to agree to disagree on this point. I would agree we will get to the evolution of humanity where we do not need this type of government nor monetary system either, but we are not there yet.
We will need this process of law and order and small govt for a while to build on the Divine consciousness levels for more ppl before we can all get there together.
That is my opinion, everyone is welcome to their own.