Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
They got her and reprogrammed.
Wonder what Kanye is going to come back like,
02:52 PM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
trueblue @trueblue
18 January, 01:33
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
when i saw her with those witches, at a wedding i think it was, i knew they had/would 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 January, 02:27
Oh God no

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 January, 08:07
Adios Patriotos !!!!

Remember Remember

Follow the Q NFT for the Next Phase.

If You Know You Know. . .

See Yall in Egypt.

Q

This is when Q team & McAfee Team left that telegram.

https://t.me/Qanon_storm_i...

(↑after this the scammers hijacked the telegram account.)

Originally started as Real John Mcafee Telegram

https://t.me/Qanon_storm_i...

Next Phase Q Telegram:

https://t.me/AM3NRA

*2pics*

3 Diamonds 🫶

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
16 January, 01:19
😥

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
16 January, 12:31
I'm hoping she is acting right now.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
16 January, 09:29
That does not look like Brittany imo.
I suspect she whisked herself off when she was freed and that a double has been posting and making her seem crazy on her Social Media ever since.
#Wonderland #LookoutMountain

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
16 January, 08:24
Seems to me shes trolling? Also IDK but what is the heart at the throat symbology? New one to me.

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 January, 05:52
♦️♦️♦️3 Diamonds

○
🙏⭐️🙏⭐️🙏⭐️

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
16 January, 12:54
Channel8🤗
🪞💡👁🚬
*2 pics*

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
16 January, 12:34
Update to previous reply ~
I interpret she's using symbology: satanists, F-you; and there is a rope coming for your necks....
2 tweets:

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
16 January, 12:31
I think that’s a double . They say she was a boy . Really fooked up when you turn the tv on and wonder is that one female or male .The evil in this world is unbelievable.

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
17 January, 02:46
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
I'm glad you said this because now that you did, it's easy to see thst's not her.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
16 January, 12:23
Yikes! had to turn the sound off 😳

James Dean @Wait_its_time
16 January, 12:16
I guess she's telling the Illuminati FU and they're going to hang 😁

Angel Doc @Angeldoc
17 January, 02:31
In response James Dean to his Publication
so hope you[re right

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
16 January, 12:14
I sure hope she's being protected by good souls and this is just an act.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
16 January, 12:08
I think the big question is....who do you mean by THEY? They as in the white hats? Or they as in the cabal? I'm kind of leaning toward VictoriaWalters @victorious11 theory on this one.

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
15 January, 11:55

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
16 January, 12:41
In response Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. to his Publication
Is she the young lady Trump mentioned in 2020 as being rescued
in the Carribean and we would all know of her

Anne Kats @anneanon1
15 January, 11:47
those who are weak evil will come to steal kill and destroy.🕊🙌🏼

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
15 January, 11:32
Is she a he? i wonder about everyone these days.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
15 January, 11:21
VK - I saw on TT that he was recently married in a secret ceremony. Should have saved the video, but first thought was new handler :(

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
15 January, 11:48
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
So did Ye to his “architectural designer”
https://www.usmagazine.com...

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
16 January, 08:46
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i was thinking that too

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
15 January, 11:00
I am not of the opinion this is the OG model.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
15 January, 11:00

Only followers of this user (Shin) can see their posts

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
15 January, 08:31
IDK I think shes sending a big FU message. The outfit like a gogo dancer, the way she keeps her hand on the back of her head then a acts “free” once she moves it from her head, like cutting the puppet strings. The rest I got others have already said.

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 January, 08:28
😢

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
15 January, 08:15
Hi VK.
I don’t know if this is Britney or not, and I don’t know where Kanye has disappeared to. What I do know is that I don’t want anyone to be lost, and that God and Patriots are in control, so…

Caps = 54.
TS = 2:52 PM.

Nov 02, 2017 2:39:41 PM EDT
Anonymous
"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

That happens to be Jeremiah 29:11
29:11 > 11:11.

Dec 04, 2017 11:01:17 PM EST
Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Red Cross is corrupt and used as a piggy bank.
Future topic.
Diseases created by families in power (pop control + pharma billions kb).
Think AIDS.
Future topic.
Relevant.
#FLYROTHSFLY #
Q

Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
15 January, 08:12
A hint--not what winning looks like...we need to see cabal
members dancing inside prison cells--show me one

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
15 January, 07:02
🤘🏼←🖕🏼=👍🏼 :  😈←🖕🏼fook devil = 👍🏼

😈🔫

👁

3 Diamonds 🫶

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
15 January, 07:02
I heard she's a clone.... the new "Spears" has a gap in the bottom row of teeth. My eyesight sucks... but that is a way to tell.... the real Spears has no gap.

True North @TrueNorthGirl
15 January, 06:39
This is so sad.
God bless her. 😔🙏🏻

Jody Donohue @Jody
15 January, 06:34
How terribly sad. 😞