CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 January, 02:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
15 January, 02:12
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I thought Dr. Martin Luther King was a white hat, I thought that is why they killed him. Hmmmmmmm!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 January, 02:15
In response Kathy 273273 to her Publication
https://www.foxnews.com/po...

Reporter Jake Tapper and his panel on Tuesday took presidential candidate Joe Biden to task over his 30-year-old claim that he marched during the civil rights movement.

"More than once" Biden's advisors reminded him during 1988 presidential campaign that he, in fact, had not marched for civil rights, but Biden continued to make the claim to voters, The New York Times reported.

“That is really, really weird,” Tapper commented on the report.

15 January, 02:25
gotcha, thanks lol

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 January, 02:29

15 January, 02:33
Amen!

angliajames62 @angliajames62
I’m remodeling $950 per day using my phone part-time. I’m presently on my fifth record for $27,000 and each one I’ve made has been from replicating and pasting photographs off the internet. This industry helps the United States generate more money every day for certain goals and tasks, and the quality earnings are just amazing. More information may be found
In this article——————————>>> http://Www.SmartJob1.Com
02:35 PM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by angliajames62 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from angliajames62 , click on at the bottom under it