LQve Trump @LoveTump
Is Trump trying to tell us something 🤔

"I guess that turned out to be true!"
11:54 AM - Jan 15, 2023
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
15 January, 08:45
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Marjorie Merriweather Post (yes the cereal guy’s daughter). Built it when she was EF Huttons wife. She hosted lots of dignitaries there and herself called it the Southern White House. I recently read a semi bio of her. She was pretty interesting. Here’s a good history on the house and how Trump got it.

https://www.maralagoclub.c...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
15 January, 07:19
That WH rocks, WAY prettier and no hell happened there.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sleet Sir @Sleet
15 January, 07:14
He is in the new 2nd Whitehouse

Sleet Sir @Sleet

Sleet Sir @Sleet

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
15 January, 06:23
That was my thought too.

Randi Marie @RedRan777
15 January, 12:16
Yep! And also, he arrived at MAL with 'papers" AS PRESIDENT! Continuity of Government??? Still POTUS/CIC?